- Further Aldersgate’s vision of providing the best possible day through providing engaging opportunities in the following dimensions of wellness: Physical, Social, Intellectual, Emotional, Spiritual, Vocational, Financial, Environmental.
- Manage and develop the following staff in the provision of services to the residents: Independent Living Life Enrichment Coordinator, Life Enrichment staff in Assisted Living and Memory Care, Fitness Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, and Transportation Coordinator.
- Strive to create more opportunities in the community programming with an emphasis on diversity, inclusion and equity for all residents and future residents of Aldersgate.
- Use the community wellness and engagement technology (Wellzesta) to further the adoption of the technology and innovation of the technology.
- Work with resident committees and various department managers to build and maintain engaging activities and programs to reach the residents in the community.
- Partner with outside community members to meet the wellness needs of the residents
- Build a robust social program schedule that includes participation in community events in and around the city, county, region, and state.
- Oversee the growth of volunteerism amongst our residents and the outside individuals and groups interested in Aldersgate.
- Collaborate with Senior Management in finding meaningful connections between our residents and the outside organizations we engage with.
- Create and maintain operating and capital budgets consistent with the vision of the wellness initiatives.
- Continually strive for innovative and evidence based programming for the elders we serve that will enhance their independence and engagement.
Make Each Day The Best Possible Day For Those In Your Care And For Yourself
Work for Aldersgate! Let us Help You
Care for your children Grades K-8 in our on campus Virtual Learning Classroom
Care for your family with our Food Pantry with FREE GROCERIES for our qualifying employees
Care for you with our ample stores of PPE!!!!
Come home to Aldersgate Retirement Community, where the career
environment is fresh, growth-oriented, and will offer you
the career challenges you are looking for -
– a reflection of our quality approach to the services
and atmosphere enjoyed by the residents of our
lovely 231-acre campus and facilities. Be part of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of friendly, upbeat, and collaborative people here at Aldersgate.
Come join us!
We seek professionals with a passion for the Elders we serve.
Health Insurance, HRA / FSA
Dental / Vision, Life / Disability
401k with match, Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program, Training / Mentoring Programs
Awards Programs, Volunteer Opportunities, Appreciation Events
Wellness Program and Team Member Clinic
Employee Resource Groups, Pool/Gym