Director of Facility Services
Responsible for supervision of the overall operations of the Facility Services departments; responsible for effective disaster plan and life safety programs. Promotes teamwork and positivity within the Facility Services Department and all other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Responsible for the efficient operation of the Facility Services Departments on a 24 hour / 7 day a week basis.
2. Interviews, selects, trains, coaches, counsels and terminate staff in accordance with established policies and procedures. Schedules Facilities Department staffing and maintenance on call coverage. Available for on call and technical assistance 24/7.
- Meet with outside contractors to schedule required service and preventative maintenance on major systems such as building MEP, HVAC Chiller plants, Boiler Systems, Back-up Generator systems, DDC Environmental Control systems, Fire Suppression Systems, Fire Alarm and monitoring equipment, Roof systems, Electrical distributions systems, Pumps systems and chemical feed systems.
- Maintains and updates the Emergency Evacuation and the All Hazards disaster Plan. Serves as Emergency Coordinator in the event of a campus incident calling for the implementation of the Emergency Operations Plan.
- Oversee the ordering and stocking for all parts and supplies needed for the daily maintenance and operation of the campus.
PREPARATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Engineering related field, Business Administration or Technical field. HVAC, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical Degree / license / certifications preferred.
Minimum of five years Building Operations Management experience to include five years of management experience.
- Though knowledge of all building systems and ability to troubleshoot these systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints / building drawings and CAD drawings is required.
- Advanced Computer literacy and competency in CMMS systems, and knowledge is required.
- Possesses strong managerial, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State laws and regulations (OSHA, Life Safety, NFPA 101).
- Ability to exercise quick judgment and discretion.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action.
Make Each Day The Best Possible Day For Those In Your Care And For Yourself
Work for Aldersgate! Let us Help You;
Care for your children Grades K-8 in our on campus Virtual Learning Classroom
Care for your family with our Food Pantry with FREE GROCERIES for our qualifying employees
Care for you with our ample stores of PPE!!!!
Come home to Aldersgate Retirement Community, where the career
environment is fresh, growth-oriented, and will offer you
the career challenges you are looking for -
– a reflection of our quality approach to the services
and atmosphere enjoyed by the residents of our
lovely 231-acre campus and facilities. Be part of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of friendly, upbeat, and collaborative people here at Aldersgate.
Come join us!
We seek professionals with a passion for the Elders we serve.
Health Insurance, HRA / FSA, Dental / Vision, Life / Disability
401k with match, Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program, Training / Mentoring Programs
Awards Programs, Volunteer Opportunities, Appreciation Events
Wellness Program and Team Member Clinic
Employee Resource Groups, Pool/Gym