Dietary Aide Supervisor
This position supervises the daily operations of the department. Performs a variety of duties including training and scheduling staff. Ensures customer satisfaction with timely service and proper meal preparation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists the Dietary Manager in evaluating, managing, and training staff.
- Maintains confidentiality of communications and information related to residents and staff.
- Assists in developing and achieving departmental goals.
- Evaluates the production, safe handling, timeliness, and quality of products prepared and distributed.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary work environment.
- Complies with all federal, state and local health and sanitation codes and departmental sanitation procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1. 3 years experience in food service
2. 1 year experience in a supervisory role
Must obtain ServSafe Certification within one year of date of hire.
Make Each Day The Best Possible Day For Those In Your Care And For Yourself
Come home to Aldersgate Retirement Community, where the career
environment is fresh, growth-oriented, and will offer you
the career challenges you are looking for -
– a reflection of our quality approach to the services
and atmosphere enjoyed by the residents of our
lovely 231-acre campus and facilities. Be part of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of friendly, upbeat, and collaborative people here at Aldersgate.
Come join us!
We seek professionals with a passion for the Elders we serve.
Health Insurance, HRA / FSA, Dental / Vision, Life / Disability
401k with match, Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program, Training / Mentoring Programs
Awards Programs, Volunteer Opportunities, Appreciation Events
Wellness Program and Team Member Clinic
Employee Resource Groups, Pool/Gym