Transitional multi-disciplinary rehabilitation plan.
Approximately 140,000 square feet, the new Asbury Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 180-degree shift from institutional care to neighborhood living.
The full continuum of care.
Our dedicated staff is among the finest in the industry. Patients receive daily visits by a board-certified rehabilitation physician and certified rehabilitation nurses (RNs).
Therapies include occupational, speech and physical – including aquatic. Our new HydroWorx® indoor heated pool offers advanced technologies that measurably contribute to positive patient outcomes. Of course, our 231-acre campus makes gardening therapy a natural. Beyond the “work” is the “play.” We consider Life Enrichment Programming to be a vital part of our commitment to holistic wellness. Our goal is to help our elders return to function and get back to the precious activities of daily life.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Center for Wound Excellence
- SAGE certified
- Hydroworx Therapy pool
- Highly skilled nursing staff trained in meeting the complex acuity needs of their clientele
- Staff to help facilitate maximum functionality and quality of life
- Life Enrichment programming to promote holistic wellness