Transitional multi-disciplinary rehabilitation plan.
Our Asbury Health and Rehabilitation Center has staff here to help facilitate short term rehabilitation through physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
The full continuum of care.
Approximately 140,000 square feet, the new Asbury Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 180-degree shift from institutional care to neighborhood living.
Our dedicated staff is among the finest in the industry. Patients receive daily visits by a board-certified rehabilitation physician and certified rehabilitation nurses (RNs).
Therapies include occupational, speech and physical – including aquatic. Our new HydroWorx® indoor heated pool offers advanced technologies that measurably contribute to positive patient outcomes. Of course, our 231-acre campus makes gardening therapy a natural. Beyond the “work” is the “play.” We consider Life Enrichment Programming to be a vital part of our commitment to holistic wellness. Our goal is to help our elders return to function and get back to the precious activities of daily life.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Center for Wound Excellence
- SAGE certified
- Hydroworx Therapy pool
- Highly skilled nursing staff trained in meeting the complex acuity needs of their clientele
- Staff to help facilitate maximum functionality and quality of life
- Life Enrichment programming to promote holistic wellness