Support to enhance everyday cognition.
Cuthberston Village Memory Care is a 180-degree shift from “institutional” care to “neighborhood living” specializing in caring for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
The full continuum of care.
There are four households that include all private rooms allowing family and friends to comfortably visit. Each household has a beautiful living area with a fireplace, flat screen television, open kitchen, private dining area, and access to a large outdoor courtyard.
Cuthbertson Village has no nurses’ stations. Caregivers wear smart technology devices which allow them to engage more frequently with our Elders and create an individualized plan of care.
Central to the households on our campus is an indoor atrium providing a bright environment with intimate seating, Chapel, beauty salon, movie theatre and the Hummingbird Café, perfect for events or cooking demonstrations. Socialization is natural in this welcoming environment.
Our Life Enrichment Programming is tailored to meet individual’s desires and needs. We offer an array of programs such as exercise, art, music, special events, and more!
- 24/7 Nursing Services
- Three Chef-Prepared meals a day
- Life Enrichment Programming
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Therapy (PT/OT/ST)
- Physician Services
- Transportation for medical appointments
Memory Care Amenities:
- Chaplain/Vesper services in the Chapel
- Beauty Salon and Barber Services
- Movie Theater
- Outdoor courtyard with walking trails, swings, picnic tables and garden
- Cross generational experiences with Our Bridge afterschool